Pages

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Night Time Routine

Everybody has one, a nightly skincare routine is a must to help  bring closure to a long and tiring day. I LOVE wiping all of my makeup off and finally having the opportunity to scratch my eyes, yes it literally that real. I have tried numerous products over the years and have built my own must haves for a good nightly "clean-face-good-feeling". These products do tend to vary as I am an avid researcher of all things beauty related and can't seem to ever stop collecting points at Sephora. But these are my current faves. 


Purity One Step Facial Cleanser -  Where do I begin? I use this with my clairsonic or more recently just with a gentle cleanse using my fingers. It removes all my makeup including my thick caked on eyeliner. It is not heavily scented which makes it very relaxing and leaves a great "clean" feeling. 


Soap & Glory Scrub Your Nose in it T-ZONE DETOX- This scrub is everything if you have oily skin like I do. It's primarily for the T-Zone but I use it all over my face because can't have too much of a good thing right? It gives you brighter more radiant skin and basically makes you feel like Beyonce, okay maybe a little exaggeration but seriously I love this stuff. Now be aware this isn't a EVERY night type of  product unless you want to dry your skin out to the texture of a dried raisin but I'd say I use it about three nights a week. Goodbye blackheads see ya never...

Dior Hydra Life Creme Sorbet - After a good cleansing the skin needs a nice moisturizer to seal the deal. I do normally throw a serum on before my moisturizer but I am currently on the market for a new one if you have any suggestions please feel free to comment below. Let me tell you this moisturizer is EVERYTHING. As mentioned before I do have have oily skin but I do tend to get that dry feeling after a cleansing etc.  I apply about a dime sized amount and gently massage it into my face and neck. It gives off this amazing cooling sensation and might be my favorite part of the day.  Now this is considered a "day" cream but I use it both morning and night .  

Bliss Fabulips Sugar Lip scrub - If you like to wear lipstick/gloss please buy this. It taste great and leaves lips super SOFT. I apply with a toothbrush and scrub for about one minute. Going to bed with soft lips just makes everything seem right, did I mention it smells amazing? 


After my little routine I normally drink tea,  jot down notes & catch up on social media. Relaxing is the best part of my day what's yours? 


xoxo 

Lindsey 











No comments:

Post a Comment