Pages

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

3 Minute Makeup.




    I woke up late this morning after basically throwing my iPhone because no matter what alarm I choose it always end up being the most obnoxious noise ever. The struggle is real, no matter how hard I try being a morning person has not quite happened for me yet.    


    I didn't want to go to work completely bare face so I reached for quick makeup necessities. Whenever I'm doing makeup for work I like to stick to the basics, flawless skin, and nude lips. The Nars compact is perfect because it's so portable which is perfect for makeup in the car with a talkative kid in the backseat. It gives a nice dewy finish which is basically all I care about. Dewy skin is everything. My eyebrows are naturally full and crazy so in the morning I normally just brush them with a brow gel and call it a day, this morning I used elf's brow and tame. It has a really nice gel that literally lasts all day. The other end has a nice tint which is great for filling in sparse spots. For my eyes I did a quick swipe of color with a gold shadow I used Nars but any soft gold shade can work. To give the look a more solid edge I used a little black liner which I smudged for a soft smokey finish. Finished it off with black mascara my favorite on the go is Benefit's "They're Real"and that was it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment