Pages

Monday, February 1, 2016

Sunday's Are For Lovers




Sunday Funday? Having a Sunday off with absolutely nothing planned is a rare commodity. I envy those who get to enjoy luscious Sunday brunch every weekend. Being off with no plans for my husband and I is few and far between. Most times we work weekends and have our "weekends" during the week. But not today! We are in the process of moving to our new house and took off a few days to move into the new place and get everything together. The move got delayed which resulted in us having a free Sunday. At first I was extremely stressed and annoyed but then I decided to look on the bright side a free day yay! We decided to try a place we've never gone to before and ended up at The Urban Tap a local Pittsburgh bar/restaurant with a swoon worthy instagram page which basically sold us. We started with a carafe of Mimosa which is just champagne and orange juice but let me tell you, drink a mimosa in the morning and you will instantly feel  "rich". Drinking is not my thing but we decided to try and I was definitely surprised. My husband who is a self proclaimed chicken fanatic got the chicken and waffles and I got the shrimp and grits. Noah wasn't with us on this occasion as he spent his morning sleeping in with his cousin although I'm not sure I would bring him here as they didn’t have a kids menu? Strange. Brunch was great, afterwards we took the kiddo's to the park it was unusually warm for January at 60 degrees but hey I'm not complaining! How do you like to spend your Sundays? xo 











No comments:

Post a Comment